- The perfect trade-up super premium whiskey from the Jack Daniel’s family. Winner of 2 Gold Medals at 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
- Its so special that only 1 in 100 barrels is deemed good enough to become a Single Barrel by the Jack Daniel’s Master Distiller.
- How to drink: Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel on the Rocks
- Housed in the uppermost floors of our Barrelhouse where the greater swings in temperature cause the biggest interactions with the barrel and impart the most unique flavours.
- Tasting Notes: Delicate notes of vanilla and caramel on entry, giving way to rich peppery spice. Pleasant lingering finish.