- Full-bodied rich and sublimely smooth. Lots of rich toasty oak showing as toffee crème anglaise and sweet spice with hints of resin. Stewed fruits (Bramley apple) and fragrant spice reminiscent of nutmeg and anise. Long finish and beautifully balanced.
- The original Small-Batch Bourbon before that term was widely used. Produced from barrels which have been hand selected by the Master Distillers and put together to create what can only be described as one of the most complete perfectly balanced Bourbon whiskeys widely available.
- Aged to perfection and bottled at a higher strength of 47% Elijah Craig is rich oaky and round.
- Made at Heaven Hill Distillers who are the largest family-owned and operated whiskey producer in the USA- and the only major distiller sill to be owned by the founding family. Heaven Hill are known for their quality and value for money and were named ‘Distiller of the Year’ at 2016 World Whisky Awards.
- Part of the ‘American Whiskey Family’ produced by Heaven Hill Distillers- a range of different styles and flavours of American whiskies all made by the family owned and operated producer. Other examples include; Rittenhouse Rye Larceny Wheated Bourbon Mellow Corn and Bernheim Wheat Whiskey.